Custom Printed Discs Now Offering Duplication ServicesJuly 17, 2012
Custom Printed Discs is proud to announce that we can now print and duplicate your CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
Why Preprinted Discs?
- Promote Your Business – Promote your business with professional looking printed CDs or Printed DVDs that get you noticed and help you earn referrals.
- Additional Revenue Stream – Provide your client the option
of purchasing a DVD.
- Save Time – when you produce your own CDs and DVDs the bottleneck in the assembly line is the printing process. By having a stack of printed discs on hand, you don't have to wait for the disc to print (and dry) before burning.
- Help with Filing and Archiving – preprinted discs ensure that each disc is labeled with the same information, which helps with archiving, filing and establishing chain of custody.
- Reduce Waste – sometimes discs stick together or you run out of ink in the middle of a disc run. But, with preprinted discs, you only pay for the discs you receive.
Enhance Your Image with Custom Printed CDs & Custom Printed DVDs
CustomPrintedDiscs.com provides an easy way for your organization to get
printed CDs, printed DVDs or disc packaging. Using our site, with the help of
our disc printing specialists, you can select the
perfect media, printing method and packaging to bring your vision, your brand,
Perfect for football coaches distributing breakouts to
their players and ultrasound technicians providing parents with their first
images of their new baby. Anyone who is burning content to a disc needs
custom printed discs to make their lives easier. Put your best foot forward by
using professional looking printed discs that will get you noticed and will help
you win referrals. Using pre-printed discs saves your office the time and money
related to providing your customers with digital content. It also ensures the
same information is recorded on the label of each disc which helps make filing
and archiving a breeze.
CustomPrintedDiscs.com uses only name brand, professional grade CDs and DVDs for
greater compatibility and longer life. This means that
you (and your customers) can view your content in three months, 3 years or even
100 years from now.
If you're ready to get started, call 1-888-277-6364 or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. A disc printing specialist
will be happy to discuss your specific needs and provide you with a quote.